2 c Coconut; Flaked Or Shredded
1/2 Stick Butter; 2 Oz.
2 tb Sugar
Ice Cream; Softened Slightly
Whipped Cream; Optional
1. Melt the butter and mix with coconut and sugar, like a crumb crust.
2. Line pie pan with mixture and bake in a 375 degree oven until toasted
and brown 5 to 7 minutes.
1. Ist layer: Sliced bananas (Which have been dipped in lemon juice first
so they won’t darken).
2. 2nd layer: Sprinkling of coconut.
3. 3rd layer: Ice cream (softened slightly).
4. Repeat layers and sprinkle top with coconut. Chill in freezer.
1. If desired, remove from freezer and top with 1/2 cup of whipped cream
that has been whipped and flavored with 1 tablespoon rum an 1 tablespoon