1 8-inch pie shell
1/2 c Butter
3/4 c Sugar
1 Square unsweetned chocolate,
1 ts Vanilla
1 1/2 tb Instant coffee grounds
1/2 c Cream for whipping
1. Prepare 8-inch pastry shell.
2. Cream butter in medium-size bowl and gradually add sugar, creaming
after each addition.
3. Cool melted chocolate; blend into butter-sugar mixture with instant
coffee and vanilla.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating VERY WELL after each addition.
an electric beater or mixer, for you’ll need to beat in each egg 5
minutes to make mixture creamy, thick, and fluffy.)
5. Turn into baked pastry shell; chill 1 – 2 hours. Just before
whip cream and garnish pie.