—Chocolate Crumb Crust—
1/4 c Melted Butter
1 c Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
4 pk (3 Oz) Cream Cheese; Room
2/3 c Sugar
1/4 c Cream De Menthe
2 ts White Cream De Cocoa
—Chocolate Sour cream
4 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate; Or
1/2 c Sour Cream; Room Temp.
Chocolate Crumb Crust:
1. Combine crust ingredients and press onto bottom and sides of pie plate.
2. Beat cream cheese until smooth, in large bowl.
3. Blend in remaining filling ingredients and pour into crust. Bake 40
minutes in a preheated 300 degree oven. Cool.
1. Melt chocolate over hot water or on a very low heat.
2. When melted, remove from heat and blend in sour cream.
3. Spread over surface of cooled pie and refrigerate until firm. (At least
5 hours before serving.) Yields 8 to 10 servings.