3 c Flour
1 1/2 c Tepid water
1 pk Yeast; or 1 teaspoon
1 ts Salt
1/2 ts Sugar
1/4 c Olive oil
2 Cloves garlic; minced
1 c Pitted Kalamata olives;
2 tb Anchovy paste
1. Dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Place in bowl of kitchen aid and add oil, then flour and salt stirring
and kneading in kitchen aid. Add oregano.
3. Knead 8 minutes. Then turn dough onto a working surface and knead 3
minutes by hand.
4. Place in an oiled bowl and turn dough around to coat with oil. Cover
with plastic, and let rise 1 hour.
5. Divide dough in 2 ,
6. Roll out each into a rectangle and spread garlic, anchovy paste and
olives. Roll jellyroll fashion.
7. Keep rolling to form a thin baguette. Let rise 30 minutes. Brush with a
little olive oil.
8. Bake in pre heated 450 oven for 30 minutes .
NOTES : Serve sliced with dips.